The Box Office is located on the second floor of the Central National Bank Center convention side off Independence Avenue in the Administration office on non-event days.
The Box Office On event days is located on the South West Corner of the Central National Bank Center arena side.
Box Office Closures
The Central National Bank Center Box Office is closed annually for the following major holidays:
Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Eve, New Year’s Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, and Independence Day.
The Central National Bank Center uses bar code scanning for ticket admissions. As a result, fans should be careful when purchasing tickets and should ensure that the seller is a Central National Bank Center licensed ticket seller, such as the Central National Bank Center Box Office, Central National Bank Center by phone at 855-TIX-ENID, and the Central National Bank Center official websites at www.CNBCenter.com. Otherwise, you may be purchasing a ticket that is invalid and will be denied admission.
OPEN Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
CLOSED Saturday and Sunday: If there is a TICKETED event, the box office will open at 12pm.
If you are unsure if the Central National Bank Center Box Office will be open either due to inclement weather or a holiday when you plan to visit, please call (580) 234-1919 and follow the prompts (option #2) to confirm or visit the Central National Bank Center online at www.CNBCenter.com.
The Central National Bank Center Box Office ONLY accepts cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover
1. Open the email send by email@example.com with the subject line of Your Print-At-Home Tickets have arrived
2. To open your tickets double click on the attachment. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 9.0 or higher to view.
3. Once you have opened your tickets you may save them on your computer or print them out right away.
4.If you choose to save your tickets, make sure you save them under a file name you remember and although you may print out your tickets as many times as you would like, only one set of tickets will be allowed to be scanned at the event gate..
5.Please make sure you also save your confirmation number for reference purposes.
6. Any problems with printing your tickets, please email us.
- If for any reason you lose the original tickets you were sent, then you may have your tickets re-issued to your email box.
- To reissue your tickets, go online
- Once successfully logged in, click on "My Account".
- Choose "Re-Issue Print-At-Home Tickets".
- ** Please note that if you reissue your tickets, the bar codes on your original attachment will be voided.